Our most advanced flat pedal MTB shoe.
Mountain bikers who ride flat pedals deserve shoes with as much advanced technology as those who ride clipless, which is why we developed this flat pedal shoe with a BOA® Fit System to provide unrivaled fit and comfort. The redesigned Launch Flat builds on everything we love about riding flat pedals: freedom of movement, versatility, walkability, and kicks all the downsides to the curb. The Launch uses a lightweight, quick-drying upper, constructed from durable Cordura® fabric made with recycled content. We partnered with the rubber experts at Goodyear® to develop a tread compound that’s both sticky and long-wearing for our PinLoc Outsole™, which is wider for more surface contact and uses a chevron tread design to capture pedal pins, keeping your feet planted and in control.
- BOA® Fit System with L6C dial lets riders fine-tune fit while they ride
- PinLoc Outsole™ with premium Goodyear® rubber provides outstanding grip to keep you in control
- Seamless, perforated upper is breathable and quick-drying, made with durable recycled Cordura®
- Nylon shank provides stiffness for pedaling comfort and efficiency
- Reinforced toe box for added protection
- EVA foam midsole cushions impacts
- BOA® Fit System with L6C dial lets riders fine-tune fit while they ride PinLoc Outsole™ with premium Goodyear® rubber provides outstanding grip to keep you in control Seamless, perforated upper is breathable and quick-drying, made with durable recycled Cordura® Nylon shank provides stiffness for pedaling comfort and efficiency Reinforced toe box for added protection EVA foam midsole cushions impacts Designed specifically for flat pedals, not clipless compatible
- Fit runs true to size
Upper: 53% rubber/plastic, 47% textile Sole: 60% rubber, 38% EVA, 2% nylon plastic
SHOE CARE AND MAINTENANCE: Clean mud off with a damp sponge and then stuff the inside of the shoes with paper to help absorb moisture and maintain shape. Never clean shoes in a washing machine. Keep the outsole clean by scrubbing with a soft brush when needed. Air dry at room temperature. Do not dry the shoes by a fire, radiator or other heat source. Do not leave them in your car on a hot day. Extreme, direct heat can cause the materials to dry out or crack. This will damage your shoes and void your warranty.