Equally at home on gravel roads or cross-country trails
Equally at home on gravel roads or cross-country trails, the Women’s Expedition is ready for your next dirt mission. The heavily perforated synthetic leather upper uses bonded construction to give this shoe a comfortable fit and excellent ventilation. A BOA® Fit System with L6E reel provides quick fit adjustments through the midfoot while a strap provides set-and-forget independent adjustment at the forefoot. An integrated EVA insert at the heel provides noticeable vibration damping to reduce fatigue for more comfort on longer rides over rough roads.
- Women’s-specific fit
- BOA® Fit System with L6E Reel and forefoot strap for zonal fit adjustments
- Soft TX lace guides eliminate pressure and hotspots
- 2-bolt SPD cleat compatible
- 1:1® Next Step Nylon composite sole does what no other can: deliver uncompromising pedaling performance and confident off-the-bike hike-ability
- Reinforced toe bumper for added durability and protection
- TPU lugs deliver off the bike confidence
Upper: 100% rubber/plastic, Bottom: 99% nylon plastic, 1% steel
Wash with simple detergents without additives (Clear or Free). Wash gentle cycle. Close all zippers and hook and loop closures (“Velcro”). Tumble dry low (fabric should not be hot to the touch). When in doubt (or to save energy) hang dry. Do not use dryer sheets. Products with scents, softeners, etc. will inhibit performance of technical fabrics.