Our best-selling premium shorts, now with new Levitate chamois
Crafted with long ride comfort at the top of the list, we paired our all new Levitate PRO Chamois with luxurious Italian PRO Transfer fabric to create a premium short that you will choose for your most important rides. Just seven carefully engineered panels are used to minimize seaming for a perfect contour to your body. And raw edge hems create a smooth transition from short to skin for a sleek, high-performance look and feel, while a printed silicone gripper holds them securely in place even during hard efforts.
- Pedal to Zero™: Going by bike 16mi / 25km offsets the climate impact of this garment
- Luxurious Italian PRO Transfer fabric provides balanced compression for ultimate comfort
- New Men's Levitate™ PRO Chamois pad with triple-density design delivers unmatched support
- Wide waistband provides support without feeling constrictive
- Seven-panel design minimizes seams and maximizes body-contouring fit
- Laser-cut raw edge leg hem construction for seamless transition to skin
- BioViz® reflective elements for low-light visibility
- 10.5” inseam
46% nylon, 38% polyester, 16% LYCRA® elastane
USE SIMPLE DETERGENTS WITH NO ADDITIVES Never use detergents with fabric softeners, perfumes or any additive type product. The general rule of thumb is the simpler the better. Many detergents with additives leave "surfactants" behind on a fabric's fibers that inhibit the technical performance. Typically the best detergents to use will have "Clear" or "Free" in their names. Don't pour the detergent directly onto the clothing, put it in the washer first, when you start the water. If something is not functionally working, but is not dirty, try rinsing it twice in warm to hot water. This will help get rid of the harmful surfactants. READ THE CONTENT CARE LABEL: On the inside of your garment, or on the hangcard, there are instructions for the care of that individual piece. On garments this will be on a side seam or back seam label. Follow those directions. On finer fabrics, use a "Gentle" cycle. Close all zippers, attach "hook and loop" closures on gloves YOU CAN USE THE DRYER, CAREFULLY: If you use a dryer be sure to use a lower / warm heat setting (Do NOT use a commercial dryer or a "Hot" setting). This will often restore the fabric and help the water and wind repellent qualities. If in doubt, hang the clothing to dry.