Our lightest, most technical road shoe, made to optimize your performance
The PRO Air represents the pinnacle of PEARL iZUMi’s expertise in design and construction, proving that a featherweight shoe doesn’t need to sacrifice comfort and support. We combined the lightweight materials from the original PRO Air with the precise adjustability of a BOA® Fit System to create the next generation of our category-leading road shoe. The foundation of the PRO Air is a light-yet-stiff 1:1® PRO Air Power Plate sole designed in partnership with the experts at Ruckus Composites. The upper is constructed from a light and durable mesh laminate with zonal construction to reinforce critical areas while shedding weight from regions where it isn’t needed. In keeping with the premium build, the PRO Air is equipped with dual metal BOA® Li2 dials with two-way micro adjust, letting riders find their perfect fit with the flick of a wrist. If you’re seeking performance without compromise, look no further than the PRO Air.
- BOA® Fit System with dual Li2 dials featuring bi-directional micro-adjustments and pop-up for release
- Soft TX lace guides eliminate pressure and hotspots
- 1:1® PRO Air Power Plate carbon sole developed in partnership with Ruckus Composites
- Mesh laminate upper construction provides comfort and support
- Ventilated upper and sole for hot weather performance
- Dual density 1:1® footbed is ergonomically designed to provide optimal support, pedaling efficiency and comfort
- Silicone grip at heel for added security
- 237 grams per shoe (size 42)
Upper: 90% rubber/plastic, 10% textile, Bottom: 98% carbon fiber, 2% steel
Wash with simple detergents without additives (Clear or Free). Wash gentle cycle. Close all zippers and hook and loop closures (“Velcro”). Tumble dry low (fabric should not be hot to the touch). When in doubt (or to save energy) hang dry. Do not use dryer sheets. Products with scents, softeners, etc. will inhibit performance of technical fabrics.