Our lightest, stiffest, and most comfortable off-road shoe
The Expedition PRO blends the lightweight and stiffness of a road shoe with the durability of a mountain bike shoe. If you’re lining up for a gravel event or cross-country race, look no further. The perforated synthetic leather upper features bonded construction to reduce bulk for a breathable slipper-like fit. A pair of BOA® L6C dials give riders independent adjustment of the mid and forefoot zones and we incorporated Soft TX lace guides to eliminate pressure points across the top of the foot. Off-road riding can be dirty work, so we wrapped the toe and heel of the 1:1® EX PRO Carbon sole in a scuff-resistant TPU layer and incorporated a mud-shedding open tread design. Inside, you’ll find a dual-density footbed that’s ergonomically designed to provide optimal support, pedaling efficiency and comfort. Crush the big miles in comfort with the Expedition PRO.
- BOA® Fit System with L6C dials
- Soft TX lace guides eliminate pressure and hotspots
- 2-bolt SPD cleat compatible
- 1:1® EX PRO Carbon sole does what no other can: deliver uncompromising pedaling performance and confident off-the-bike hike-ability
- Reinforced toe bumper for added durability and protection
- TPU lugs deliver off the bike confidence
Upper: 100% rubber/plastic, Bottom: 60% carbon fiber, 38% TPU, 2% steel
Wash with simple detergents without additives (Clear or Free). Wash gentle cycle. Close all zippers and hook and loop closures (“Velcro”). Tumble dry low (fabric should not be hot to the touch). When in doubt (or to save energy) hang dry. Do not use dryer sheets. Products with scents, softeners, etc. will inhibit performance of technical fabrics.