Clip-in performance with a casual trail look
We built this shoe to be a reliable partner for your outdoor adventures. Like you, the Canyon SPD effortlessly transitions between singletrack spins and post-ride refreshments. This clipless cycling shoe takes cues from trail footwear, complete with mesh paneling to keep your feet from overheating and a traditional lace-up design with a lace-keeper. A composite shank through the midsole connects directly to SPD pedal systems and provides necessary stiffness to prevent foot fatigue while pedaling. Run shoe EVA provides comfortable cushioning off the bike and the recessed cleat design allows for natural walking performance.
- Lightweight upper materials and minimal seams for all day comfort
- Traditional lace closure for a precise fit and all day comfort
- Lace lock provides a safe place to stash your laces to keep them free of your drivetrain
- EVA midsole for excellent shock absorption for hard landings
- Nylon composite shank for efficient power transfer
- Carbon rubber lugged outsole for superior traction and durability
Upper: 60% rubber/plastic, 40% textile, Bottom: 49% rubber, 45% EVA, 4% nylon plastic, 2% steel
Wash with simple detergents without additives (Clear or Free). Wash gentle cycle. Close all zippers and hook and loop closures (“Velcro”). Tumble dry low (fabric should not be hot to the touch). When in doubt (or to save energy) hang dry. Do not use dryer sheets. Products with scents, softeners, etc. will inhibit performance of technical fabrics.