Designed for confident grip on flat pedals
We built this shoe to be a reliable partner for your outdoor adventures. Like you, the Canyon effortlessly transitions between singletrack spins and post-ride refreshments. This shoe takes cues from trail footwear, complete with mesh paneling to keep your feet from overheating and a traditional lace-up design with a lace-keeper. Designed for flat pedals, the Canyon uses a dual compound sole that concentrates soft and sticky siped rubber at the ball of the foot to create positive pedal pin engagement and optimal grip. Carefully shaped chevron lugs, made from more durable rubber, are used at the toe and heal for hike-a-bike durability and scrambling confidence. Run shoe EVA provides comfortable cushioning off the bike.
- Designed for use with flat pedals
- Lightweight upper materials and minimal seams for all day comfort
- Flat pedal design, not clipless compatible
- Traditional lace closure for a precise fit and all day comfort
- Lace lock provides a safe place to stash your laces to keep them free of your drivetrain
- EVA midsole for excellent shock absorption for hard landings
- Dual-density zonal outsole compounds deliver the perfect blend of exceptional grip, traction and durability
- Open, chevron-shaped lugs in toe and heel areas provide long-lasting traction in all conditions
- Smooth, ziped rubber in the pedal zone offers instant pedal pin engagement
Upper: 60% rubber/plastic, 40% textile, Bottom: 60% rubber, 38% EVA, 2% TPU
Wash with simple detergents without additives (Clear or Free). Wash gentle cycle. Close all zippers and hook and loop closures (“Velcro”). Tumble dry low (fabric should not be hot to the touch). When in doubt (or to save energy) hang dry. Do not use dryer sheets. Products with scents, softeners, etc. will inhibit performance of technical fabrics.