Our warmest non-bib tight, without chamois, to wear over your favorite shorts
Every cyclist needs that ultimate tight that can get them out the door when the mercury dips. We achieved this by combining our latest generation AmFIB® softshell and thermal fleece fabrics for a superior fit. AmFIB softshell covers and protects the front of the leg, the seat, and the Achilles tendon areas from the elements, while thermal fleece fabric on the back of the legs and knees insulates and provides great breathability. The wide waistband is comfortable without feeling restrictive. PI Dry® permanent water-repellent technology sheds precipitation. BioViz® reflective elements appear on the back of the calves, high enough for visibility above any shoe covers or booties, as well as on the hip. These tights do not include a chamois, so wear over your favorite cycling shorts for ultimate versatility.
- Pedal to Zero™: Going by bike 27mi / 42km offsets the climate impact of this garment
- Ultra-soft AmFIB® softshell fabric with membrane protects from wind and water
- Made with recycled content
- Brushed thermal fleece lining
- Wide waistband won’t bunch or bind
- PI Dry® technology for permanent water-shedding performance
- BioViz® reflective elements for low-light visibility
89% Recycled Polyester, 11% Elastane / 56% Recycled Nylon, 30% Recycled Polyester, 14% Lycra® Elastane
Wash with simple detergents without additives (Clear or Free). Wash gentle cycle. Close all zippers and hook and loop closures (“Velcro”). Tumble dry low (fabric should not be hot to the touch). When in doubt (or to save energy) hang dry. Do not use dryer sheets. Products with scents, softeners, etc. will inhibit performance of technical fabrics.